Ladies Man

, , No Comments
Valentine’s Day came and went. The boys had school parties the day before and on Saturday Hubby and I went out on a date. I didn’t think any more of it until today when Caleb said to me, ” Mom, you need to make me card wif a heart on it.”

I was tucking him into bed as he said this and I felt a little guilty as I realized that all his classmates had given him valentines but his own mother had not. I went out to the kitchen table and fashioned two little Valentine cards for both of my boys and delivered them to the sleepy heads soon after.

Caleb looked at the card with feigned curiosity, “What’s dis?” he said to himself opening the card.

“Dear Caleb, Happy Valentines Day. I love you! Mama,” he read and then the gushing began.

“Aw, fank you for my valentine’s card mom. You’re a Angel! Did is da best card in da whole world! “You’re da sweetest girl mama. I love you!”

I’m thinking my heart isn’t the only one this boy will melt as he gets older.

0 comments:

Post a Comment