Sporadic, I have been

, ,
My lack of blogging in a nutshell.


When it comes to using time wisely, I am not the greatest. I have this tendency to always be learning new things or starting crazy projects just because I can. There is not enough time in one life for everything I wish to do and learn and see. I gave a talk on agency and using it wisely in church this past Sunday, not because I'm an authority on the subject but because it was the perfect topic for me to learn from. Blogging has been on the back burner for a while but other things manage to step up in place of whatever I feel I'm wasting too much time on. This has always been and will always be a battle for me. Doing things that are best above things that are just good or amusing is really hard for me. But I am trying. This quote is a good reminder to myself to choose the better part. And hopefully I will be able to do that more and more each day.