It's beginning to look like Halloween - free printables

, ,
I've never had a mantelpiece to decorate before. Oh the excitement! I'm planning on printing out a banner but I have to find one I really love or make one. For now I made two Halloween printables that I've framed. Don't you especially love that ornate metal frame? Yeah, I thrifted it for a couple of bucks this morning. That and the candle holder. And the jack-o-lantern box. Oh and all of the raffia pumpkins. I am a thrifting queen!


Using pretty fonts, some graphics from The Graphics Fairy and some pretty paper textures from Lost and Taken it was a snap to whip up something I loved. If you love these printables too, feel free to pin, download, etc. They are free for personal use, no resale. The raven printable has script from Edgar Allen Poe's, The Raven, written on it. Happy decorating!