Free Printable - Cute Pedigree Chart

, ,
So, I'm a genealogy nut. I've been researching my family lines since the age of 14. That's um...about 18 years or so. It's the one hobby that I'm always active in. Other hobbies come and go in phases. But genealogy has always been nearly constant. I suppose that's because I. Love. It.

So much.

It just makes me happy. And I absolutely love teaching others how to get started. I taught some genealogy classes at the Baltimore Stake Family History Workshop when I lived out there, and wrote a series of blog posts for ldsblogs.com back in 2007-2008.

Anyhow, I helped teach Activity Days last night at my church. and I wanted to give the girls a pedigree chart that would be more visually interesting to them. In other words, cute. They were all about 8 years old. However, I couldn't find a free printable that fit the bill, so I put one together myself. And if you like it, you can use it too.

This is a standard 8.5 x 11 version for printing and filling out:



Here is an 8x10 version in case you want to type in the information, print and frame:

Download this free printable here


UPDATE!!
Hey, look at what I learned how to do. Below is a pdf form of the pedigree chart that you can fill in with your own information and print. Fun!

Download the fillable PDF here


Remember, all of my free printables are for personal use only. Enjoy!