Free Printable - Family Group Sheet, Family Group Record, Extra Large Family Capacity

, ,
So sometimes in my genealogy research I've run across a married couple that have tons of children. And I haven't found a family group sheet that I like the look of, that has room for so many children. So I set to work designing one. It doesn't have an option to select gender on it but I'll just include an (M) or (F) after any unisex name. The sheet I created is two pages so you can print double sided if you want and it also coordinates with the  Free Printable Pedigree Chart I created a couple of weeks ago. Once again there is a print and fill pdf version and there is a type fillable pdf version. Maybe I'll also create a one sided version with notes for smaller family units. Hope you enjoy it!








Remember, all of my free printables are for personal use only. Thanks!