Angel Kisses

, , No Comments
Yesterday, my baby Angel learned how to give kisses.

As I held her in front of me, I puckered my lips, made an “Mmmmmm” sound and gave her a little kiss on her open mouth. After doing this a couple of times I repeated the process except that I waited to see if she would give me the kiss. And she did!

As she saw my puckered lips and heard my “Mmmm” sound she pressed her open little mouth onto mine. And then she did it again and again, each time I tried it. And when daddy tried it, she gave him little open mouth kisses too.

This morning, the first thing I did was see if she remembered what she had learned yesterday. She did, and I was greeted with two little teeth pressed against my puckered lips.
I think baby kisses are the sweetest kind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment