Gingerbread House Decorating

, , No Comments
My kids love to make 'gingerbread' houses every year. This year we started decorating after the sun went down so I was concerned about lighting. We have a chandelier over the table but it's not that bright so I cranked up the ISO on the camera. A little too much I think, as the pictures are fairly grainy. But I do like the natural warm glow of the photos.




Guess what? I don't own a genuine macro lens. So how did I get so close to those marshmallows you ask? A macro filter. I'll post more about it later.



I am particularly fond of the photo above. Maybe it's the composition/angle or the stray, blurry m&m's. Or perhaps it's because my adorable two year old just had to build a tower out of gum drops atop her house. I don't know. But I really like this photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment