Wedding Pictures with Kodak Easy Share

, , No Comments

I've tried to capture good pictures over the years with what I've had available. And I really believe that you can get good shots with the simplest of cameras; it's the human being behind the camera who has to come up with a good photo composition, after all. Obviously a really nice camera with interchangeable lenses has some fantastic advantages, but don't let that discourage you from learning the basics of photography and trying your hand with what you have.

I wanted to share with you some pics I'm proud of that I took with our 7 year old Kodak Easy Share last December on my sisters wedding day. A little bit of brightening and contrast in photoshop was all these photos needed to really make them pop:





0 comments:

Post a Comment