I love my Pixie Cut!

, , No Comments
So I donate my hair every 2 1/2 to 3 years. I've been doing that for a long time and each time I donate, I try a new hair style. This round, it was time for a pixie. The picture below is not very good but it shows you how long my hair was:


And right after visiting Shep Studio, which if you're in Utah County I highly recommend:


I already LOVE this haircut! More than any I've had in a long time. I just might keep it a while.

I've been considering going pixie for some time but the extra weight I was packing on my face (ahem, double chin especially) discouraged me from it. But then, I lost 20 lbs. and my hair was plenty long enough to donate so it was time to go for it.





I'm already having fun styling it, and it is so easy to do too! No more hours spent blow drying and straightening my hair.  I feel more glam and pretty than I have in a while.


0 comments:

Post a Comment